G8 Education is the largest ASX listed childcare provider in Australia. Since 2011, they have expanded to Singapore and acquired Cherie Hearts Singapore, Our Junior’s Schoolhouse as well as Bright Juniors.
Previously, their SEM & SEM campaigns have 3 main issues:
1. SEO Results was not measurable in terms of sales
2. Conversion tracking was not setup properly for SEM
3. Leads generated were not consistent
We had to start from scratch and re-setuop everything again.
1. SEM campaign was re-setup with newly proposed keywords
2. Multiple Ad-copies and keywords were setup for A/B Testing
3. Propose new keywords for SEO and create additional content on website to rank
4. Setup Conversion track for both SEO & SEM for further fine tuning
The Results generated over the years was fantastic. Budgets was reduced, cost per lead reduced which lead to an increase in leads without spending more. Below are a summary of our results:
1. Reduced advertising budget by more than $14,0o0 while increasing leads
2. SEO on tracked and generating more leads than SEM advertising
3. Finalise a set of highly targeted keywords in SEM