Besides being a key driver for smooth project operation, you'll also be responsible for exploring new project opportunities, meeting monthly targets and building a client portfolio.
You'll also act as the key contact liaison between clients and our performance strategists.
We don't expect you to know it all, but we do expect you to have the attitude to begin learning it all. As this role requires knowledge of Facebook, Google, content marketing, landing pages, copywriting, marketing automation and strategy to craft meaningful campaigns that generate profits for the client, we will provide intensive in-house and on-the-job training to ensure that you have the necessary skills to do the job.
What you can expect
- Attractive commissions
- Intensive training to give you a strong foundation in digital marketing
What you'll be doing
- Meeting monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Leading the full life-cycle of our digital projects, including regular client management, to ensure we deliver the best possible client experience
- Brainstorming creative marketing ideas and strategies for clients across channels
- Nurturing healthy relationships with clients, providing critical analysis and insights on their projects with the support of our performance strategists
- Working on KPIs for account growth, and upselling where required
- Generating leads to secure appointments with potential clients
What you'll need to succeed
- Attitude's our great leveller here – we'll welcome you whether you've a degree or diploma, as long as you have the right attitude
- A self-motivated, competitive, results-driven attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Hunger to develop skills in the digital marketing industry (digital ads, inbound marketing, copywriting, etc)
- Ability to prioritise and juggle numerous projects at a time
To gain an edge over other candidates: have at least 2 years' B2B sales and consultancy experience under your belt