You've game-changing ideas/designs, and can't wait to use your skills to change the digital scape for brands. You're always experimenting with the tools in your creative utility belt, and hunger for the next challenge. You're passionate about design – digital or otherwise, but what you love most is creating pixel-perfect marketing banners and building beautiful landing pages that are optimised for converting visitors to users. You've an eagle eye for detail – able to catch the tiny flaws in our clients' brand assets that would otherwise evoke an 'o-oh'.
You've some experience in marketing communication design, and are keen to hone your skills further. Creative briefs are your stepping stones to seamless design visuals.
What you can expect
- Learning how to apply design theory to marketing campaigns
- Advance your skills in crafting pixel perfect solutions
- Ample opportunities to network with department leaders and other creative professionals
What you'll be doing
- Designing mock-ups in accordance with our creative briefs and design strategy
- Working with the performance strategists to create clear and engaging designs/illustrations
- Designing creatives for paid advertisements
- Designing beautiful landing pages that convert!
- A keen interest in social media platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, etc.)
What you'll need to succeed
- Prior experience creating graphics and a solid grasp of design concepts
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude, proactive with a desire to exceed expectations.
- Be a team player who takes pride in his/her work and can work well independently under minimal supervision
- Ability to meet tight timelines while producing quality work
- Possess strong communication skills (we don’t want you to just sit behind your desk all day! Have an idea? Tell us!)
- Awesome design skills is a big plus! (Send us some of your works!)
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
Let's do this.
Include your resume, link to your portfolio, and a brief bio in your application.