ATT Systems designs and develops customised electronic systems and subsystems from infocomm, security and visitor management to commuter traffic for governments and large private organisations. Its footprint ranges from Singapore, USA, Australia, India, Vietnam to Sri Lanka.
It had previously engaged an SEO agency that promised them results fast. However, they were not sustainable and not long after, they noticed a drop in inquiries. Soon there were no organic inquiries at all.
Visibiliti audited their website and found out that they were had been penalised by Google’s Algorithm update. Every keyword they had ranked for previously was gone.
We analysed the situation and implemented a multi-pronged solution:
- Performed recovery services to recover their ranking
- Restructured their website and integrated all their various country sites into one for multi-country targeting
- Implemented SEO after the first two processes were completed
- All keyword rankings were recovered after 2 months
- 100% increase in organic traffic after 9 months
- 96% increase in organic inquiries