You're creative and observant, can weave magic with words, love the Internet and social media and have some hands-on experience spinning copy for the digital world.
What you'll be doing
- Writing copy that inspires while also being concise and on-brand
- Understanding the message the client is seeking to express and translating this into written content
- Carrying out amendments to client specifications
- Adhering to the tone-of-voice requested by the client
What you'll need
- At least 1-2 years' experience in related field – with a portfolio available for review
- Impeccable writing skills and literary flair
- Strong deadline orientation
- Independent, proactive attitude
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt ideas to the needs of clients
- Great organisational skills
- An eye for detail
- Strong research skills
Let's do this.
Include your resume, at least 2-3 writing samples, and a brief bio in your application.