Australia's largest ASX-listed childcare provider G8 Education expanded to Singapore in 2011, and subsequently acquired Cherie Hearts, one of Singapore's biggest preschool chains, as well as Our Junior’s Schoolhouse and Bright Juniors.
Previously, their SEO & SEM campaigns had 3 main issues:
- SEO results were not measurable in terms of sales
- Conversion tracking was not set up properly for SEM
- Leads generated were not consistent
We had to start from scratch and set up everything again.
- An SEM campaign was launched, with newly proposed keywords
- Multiple variations of ad copy and keywords were A/B tested
- New keywords were proposed for SEO, and additional content was created on their website to raise their rankings
- Conversion tracking was established for both SEO & SEM for further finetuning
- Over $14,000 reduction in G8's advertising budget while increasing leads
- SEO on track and generating more leads than SEM advertising