What we are looking for
Our team is looking for a short video creator to help shoot videos for our clients; these will be typically short form videos used for digital marketing campaigns that mainly focus on TikTok, Youtube, Facebook and Instagram.
You will be able to contribute in terms of idea creation and be able to translate the objective of the campaign into a set of short engaging videos, using your creative style to communicate the key messages and/or help build brand awareness for our clients.
You will need to able to support during planning, coordinating stages of video creation, and be able to work independently during the shooting and editing process.
What you'll be doing
- Work as part of a team to develop the best-in-class TikTok presence for brands – conceptualizing, scripting, shooting, editing, and animating TikTok videos.
- Support the team in developing a TikTok social strategy to drive brand awareness, engagement, and conversion.
- Working independently - and / or - being able to work with a team but openly listening to others.
- Stay informed of trends, memes, and communities on TikTok, and identify opportunities for the brand to participate in trending content
- Be familiar with TikTok features, creator tools, and best practices
- Ensure that all footage required during a shoot is captured, and footage are shot professionally
- Track, analyse video performance and re-calibrate content if necessary.
What you'll need to succeed
- 1-2 years of related working videography experience in Digital Content and Social Media or other related fields is an added advantage.
- Understands process of pre & post-production. (e.g. cutting and assembling of raw footage, dubbing, adding sound effects etc.).
- Significant experience as a TikTok creator, with knowledge of what performs well on the platform and what doesn't
- History of creating content that performed well and drove attention whether for yourself or a partner
- Creative, innovative personality that is always thinking outside of the box
- Attention to detail, responsible, and reliable
- Proactive go-getter and effective communicator.
- Familiar with operating camera (DSLR/SLR) and lighting equipment is an added advantage.
- Experience with editing software like Final Cut Pro and editing app like inshot
- Acting and directing skills are an advantage
- Degree / Diploma.