What we are looking for
Our team is looking for a short video creator to help shoot videos for our clients; these will be typically short form videos used for digital marketing campaigns that mainly focus on TikTok, Youtube, Facebook and Instagram.
You will be able to contribute in terms of idea creation and be able to translate the objective of the campaign into a set of short engaging videos, using your creative style to communicate the key messages and/or help build brand awareness for our clients.
You will need to able to support during planning, coordinating stages of video creation, and be able to work independently during the shooting and editing process.
What you'll be doing
- You will be responsible for creating short videos for YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok from start to end, ideating, producing, filming and editing.
- Working independently - and / or - being able to work with a team but openly listening to others.
- Be able to shoot compelling videos at our clients locations; the shoots may be indoors and outdoors.
- Ensure that all footage required during a shoot is captured, and footage are shot with a definite purpose.
- Track, analyse video performance and re-calibrate content if necessary.
What you'll need to succeed
- 1-2 years of related working videography experience in Digital Content and Social Media or other related fields is an added advantage.
- Understands process of pre & post-production. (e.g. cutting and assembling of raw footage, dubbing, adding sound effects etc.).
- Familiar with Gen Z lifestyle.
- A good sense of humour is an added advantage.
- Familiar with operating camera (DSLR/SLR) and lighting equipment is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills.
Proven track record as a creative story teller is an added advantage.
- Degree / Diploma.