Did you know that when doing search engine marketing (SEM), having the most marketing budget doesn’t guarantee that your ad will be seen?
There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled. For example, your ad must
- be highly relevant
- meet specific copy guidelines
- link to a landing page with related content of exceptional quality
Google Pay Per Click (PPC) Campaigns are one of the most commonly used forms of SEM.
It is an excellent way for business owners to advertise online – but you need more than just a huge marketing budget. You need an effective strategy to compete for the top ad position.
Some small business owners try to do SEM on their own. However, as they are not SEM experts, they’re simply blowing their budget trying to learn and run their campaigns via trial-and-error. This can end up being a very costly affair.
If you’re not sure what you’re doing, you could easily waste thousands of dollars trying to figure out the complicated methods marketers use to succeed with this form of advertising.
How you can benefit from hiring a digital marketing agency is that they can develop an SEM strategy that is customised and tailored for your business goals. Moreover, there are technical aspects of your ad campaign that digital marketing agencies do well.
- Keyword Research – the digital marketing specialist will focus on the right keywords and phrases to bring maximum results.
- Optimized Ad Copy – checks will be made to ensure that ad copy adheres to specific guidelines to be accepted by search engines like Google.
- Landing Page Optimisation – the digital marketing specialist will ensure that when your ad is clicked on, potential leads land on an optimised high-converting page. This is essential to make sure that your ad dollars aren’t wasted.
- Ongoing, Consistent Campaign Management – campaigns should be monitored closely and to reach your business goals. It should also be tweaked to perform better according to feedback from the data analytics. That’s why, you need a digital marketing specialist to actively optimise your campaign, instead of relying on an ‘autopilot’ solution.
Why is it important to maximise your digital presence with SEO?
The answer’s simple. A well optimised website by an SEO expert receives tons of free, organic traffic by appearing in search results for specific keywords.
If your website isn’t properly optimized, it won’t show up on search results when potential leads search for products and services related to your business.
This means you lose out on potential customers because they won’t be able to find you.
Using complex algorithms, search engines determine whether or not to include your website in search results based on predetermined criteria. Some common ones are whether your website contains information that has topical relevance and can answer search queries quickly and comprehensively.
This is because potential leads are always looking for answers and solutions to their problems, and search engines like Google want to make sure that it’s a fast and painless process to do so.
Sounds complicated? Count yourself lucky because complex algorithms and complex criteria don’t scare us. We know exactly how to optimise your site and maximize your organic traffic, so that you can get the sales conversions that your business needs to keep afloat.
What a digital agency like ours does is to analyse and optimise your website on many areas, be it technical, on the backend or the content. We can also assess how your website compares to your competitors and whether they’re beating you to the valuable customers.
Here are several things that our SEO experts in Singapore can do for your business.
- Competitive Analysis – know your competition’s strengths so that we can outperform them and outrank them
- Keyword Research – understand what words to target to connect you with your target customers
- Optimized Content – high-quality content that is relevant, useful and expertly optimised so that your page gets eyeballs
- Local Search Optimisation – allow local customers to find you more easily by optimising your business listing with geographical data. This way, customers who are near your business location can find you easily and quickly.
- Analytics & Monitoring – monitor and analyse campaign performance and do the necessary adjustments to give your website a much-needed boost.
To reach your target audience, your message should be highly targeted. With Facebook Marketing, it makes it easy to direct messages to your target audience.
However, do you know how to develop and run a successful, cost-effective campaign? Facebook Marketing may seem easy, but the learning curve may overwhelm you.
For instance, as compared to an SEM campaign where the search intent is present, Facebook Marketing is ‘push marketing’. This means it reaches people who may not have the search intent. Hence, to get well qualified leads, you need well-crafted ad copy on Facebook.
The advantages of well-crafted ad copy on Facebook are:
- Grow brand awareness
- Increase traffic to your website
- Generate better qualified new leads
- Get higher conversions by reaching your target audience effectively